Report a Problem

Have you come across a problem on a walk recently? Broken stile, crops blocking the way, poor or misleading waymarks or signposts ....

Ramblers Pathwatch - download and use this for easy reporting of obstructions on your phone. Simply take a photo of the problem and send it in for forwarding to the Highway Authority. If you have success using Pathwatch, please tell us!

Ramblers Pathwatch online - easy reporting of obstructions on your laptop when you are back home.

Also why not report it here and South Cotswold Ramblers will try to get some action. Please don't just hope someone else will do it - they often don't!

For problems in other counties you could report it to the local group if known.

Report the problem to us to pass on to Gloucestershire County Council. This will help your fellow walkers - and you! Please get typing as soon as possible.

If you have a photograph of the problem, you could email it to us at after completing the form.

Thank you in advance.

The Gloucestershire Highways Department can be accessed here

footpath sign

Problem Reporting Form

Step 1 of 2

  • Just in case we need to contact you.
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
    Please let us know the date
  • :
    It helps if you can let us know the time so we can pass this on ... i
  • Where was the path going from and to.
  • The Ordnance Survey grid reference(s) if possible.
  • If you know the Path Number then please add it here.
  • If you know who the landowner or occupier is, please give their name.
  • Please let us know what the problem is. The more detail you add, the more we can pass on to the landowner.