Feed Test page
- Wednesday, 29th September 2021: Frolicking round FramptonJoin the South Cotswold group for a 5.5 mile moderate walk.Saul, Walk Bridge, Frampton Court Lakes, G&S Canal, Fretherne Bridge, Saul Church Terrain 0 Level Some stiles. Bring a snack. Stables Cafe at Saul at end.
- Saturday, 2nd October 2021: Anyone for Cricket?Join the South Cotswold group for a 8.0 mile moderate walk.A mix of open and woodland walking passing through Hazel Hanger Wood, the Ebworth Estate and returning through Saltridge Hill, Overtown and Cranham Wood. Bring picnic lunch.
- Monday, 4th October 2021: Commons and Fort strollJoin the South Cotswold group for a 4.0 mile leisurely walk.Lots of views as we walk gently via Bownham, Bagpath, Rodborough Fort, The Bear and back. Ice creams a possibility. Terrain 1 Not much climbing.
- Wednesday, 6th October 2021: Views of Dursley and Cam BOOKING REQUIREDJoin the South Cotswold group for a 7.0 mile moderate walk.A circular walk from Dursley via Upper Cam, Upthorpe, Lower Cam, The Quarry and Stinchcombe Hill. Several stiles. One steep climb in woodland which may be slippery after rain. Bring a packed lunch. Terrain 2 Hilly and level mix.
- Saturday, 9th October 2021: Stinchcombe circular BOOKING REQUIREDJoin the South Cotswold group for a 6.0 mile moderate walk.Down Cotswold Way to North Nibley, fields to Stinchcombe village then back up. Steep slope down at start and steep climb up at end. Terrain 2 Hilly / level mix. Coffee and poss. lunch stop.